2010-06-25

Commes Des Garcons Spring 2011 Menswear

I'm currently at worknot working because I have food coma and am patiently waiting for Tim Blanks' review of this show to come out on Style.com along with the Givenchy one which I'm pretty curious about (a little lackluster for me aside from the lace and nude).

Here are some of my favorite looks from the CDG collection. Not anything earth shattering or OMG BRILLIANT (though Seika might disagree) but you know... it was tight. I've also never been a huge fan of skulls as I think they're cheesy. Except like.. real skulls.. like in archeology and shit because those are cool. Still, I don't mind them so much in this collection, it's the Rei-factor I guess.


I thought the shoulders in the first look and the shoes in the collection were great. Also you know me, I like the men in skirts trend.. on models at least.

xo NK

No comments:

Post a Comment