2010-08-10

Tatouage

For the past few years I've toyed with the idea of getting a tattoo if and when I studied abroad in France. To be clear I haven't made any decisions as of yet and am the first to admit that I'm a pretty fickle person. It's really not the permanence that scares me it's the making a real decision, the follow through, that I find mildly terrifying. I don't neccessarily believe that a tattoo has to hold some incredibly significant meaning or be symbolic of some milestone blah blah blah. I just have to like it. And of course, there's the momma factor. I love my mommy. I dont want her to be mad at me!











 If I did get a tattoo it would probably be script. I love Freja's tattoo. I love that it's one word and yet it makes perfect sense. I doubt I could ever be so succinct. Í'd probably end up with an essay on my back.

xo NK

No comments:

Post a Comment